Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Progress has been Slow

So work on what I'm tentatively going to refer to as "Erin's Big Game" has been slow. This is partially due to real life issue such as moving homes, partially because I still have work I promised to do for other people and that's eating away at me, and finally because Game of Thrones and derived products have been sucking out all of my time. Generally, I find returning after not having worked on something for over two weeks or more difficult, because the code has gotten long and I'm not always sure where to start. Suffice to say, I haven't even been checking the AIF Archive recently, which is usually something I do every day.

Sometimes inspiration directs me elsewhere. I've got to say to myself: "No [MY RL NAME HERE]! Existing projects please!" As someone with a lot of ideas and little discipline creating large projects can be a struggle. In these cases it may be a good idea not to force it. Or to force it. I haven't decided yet.

Anyways, doing a little bit each day will help me get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment