Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fencing Academy Part 3, More Reviews, and the Minicomp

Fencing Academy Part 3 is up. You can read it here. Unfortunately, I tried to post it on the blog itself but it appears there are technical issues with posting a lot of text. I will need to figure that out before I do it again.

The minicomp is coming up, and I'm going to be working on an entry. Unfortunately, because of real-life issues I have not had a ton of time to work on it, but with approximately a month and a half to go I feel like I have plenty of time. I will be releasing it with an annotated, open source and it will also serve as a demonstration game for the AIF Toolkit. It shows off a lot of fancy tricks and I hope people enjoy it.

BTW, if anyone needs any technical assistance with their entry, I'd be happy to help.

I also want to say I'm planning on writing a review of Magician's Nephew at some point, I just haven't had the time to sit down and play the game. I usually try and avoid reading ExLibris's until I get a chance to play it myself. So that's something to look forward to.

1 comment: