Wednesday, June 18, 2014

AIF Toolkit v0.7.1

Hi everyone. The last two weeks have been amazing for me. I'm back in school, I'm going to start a new job, and I'm moving soon. Something has also come up which has made me feel pretty heady, and I hope I can share that with you guys soon. Basically I've been pretty much run off my feet these days.

So leave it to debugging Adult CYOA to totally spoil my mood. Getting it into working order has been a nightmare. I've spent about five hours on just a single bug. It still isn't working well, but at least it's usable if a little crippled. There are other things I really ought to update but damn, I just want to go to bed, y'know?

Anyways, I'm dropping it here. As is. Of course, I'll be going back to it and make the documentation all pretty and such.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Documentation. Chapter One. "Fuck This".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I'm still having problems with "flips to" "turns to". It seems to go to the page, but the offered choices are no longer valid. It's fine though, man, leave it alone and get your RL bizness done. Let me know when you're ready for testing, or need help writing the documentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I don't entirely understand what the problem is. Can you send me an example?

      Delete