Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone

Hey everyone, thought I might as well tell everyone what's going down on the pipeline.

I wrote a ton last year, only a fraction of it was ever seen by the community at large. Combined altogether, it would have made a rather large AIF game, but the fact it was spread out into three or so incomplete projects makes me cringe a bit. I've got a few projects in the pipeline (I'm also collaborating with someone on something, but I won't say any more about that.)

My primary objective this year is to finish up Version 1 of the AIF Toolkit and to release at least one major game.

So far, people have really like Simpler AIF and I'm happy with that. Version 0.5 is on its way and it will include things like improved handling of non-standard sex organs and anatomies, tribbing/frotting, better support for sex toys and better handling of clothing. It will break compatibility slightly but I'll try and add instructions on upgrading to 0.5.

I also plan on adding a module that will allow for Bad Sister style games. It also allows you to have CYOA segments and interactive segments. It's actually all ready to go except I need to write the documentation and finish the code that lets you use sex commands during CYOA. I'm hoping this will make it very easy for people to write games.

I hope this is a good year for AIF.

3 comments:

  1. Are you still planning to release a test game for SimplerAIF that you mentioned before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. I keep getting distracted by Simpler AIF and updating it. The most important thing for the community right now is give people an easy way to make AIF games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to helping you out with any testing you might need done. I really hope you can finish the Soccer Story game. I felt like that one had a lot of potential to become one of the major AIF releases in 2014.

    ReplyDelete