Sunday, September 13, 2015

Recommended AIF Patreons

If you look to the right you'll notice a new thing on the sidebar: "recommended AIF patreons". Because you can't search for adult content on Patreon anymore, and you can't advertise it on the Sexy Games Forum, I wanted to make a permanent place where you can find good AIF patreon pages. These are patreon accounts that I think are definitely worth checking out.

I'll be adding patreons as I can, and of course you can let me know about your own, but know first of all I'll only add patreons that relate to the AIF community, and only those by authors that have released games that are of high-quality (my discretion).

1 comment:

  1. You could put up a link for Splendid Ostrich's patreon page for Newlife (https://www.patreon.com/splendidostrich?ty=h), although how much help it needs is debatable.

    ReplyDelete