Friday, July 25, 2014

Fencing Academy... published?

Some pretty heady news today. The stories I've been working on and submitting to Literotica are getting published... in an actual (e) book!

A few days ago, I signed a contract with Uruk Press, giving them the digital publishing rights to the Fencing Academy stories. They are a new and small publisher specializing in erotic fantasy, definitely worth checking out. Needless to say, this is pretty awesome. I've been working my entire life to write professionally and now the time has finally come.

This is really the chance to do something truly special. Publishing like this is going to give me a lot of flexibility and support to write the best story I can. I'm hoping to write several Fencing Academy books, though the details are all up in the air for right now.

Anyways, as new stuff comes out I'll let you guys know.

You can read the first four chapters on my literotica page.

3 comments: