Monday, May 12, 2014

Fencing Academy

How's it going everyone?

So, I wanted to let people know that I'm working on a series of short stories called "Fencing Academy". The first two parts are here and here. They were, to my pleasure, well received. I'll start posting the stories in full on this blog before they hit Literotica, so this is the place to check if you're checking for updates.

As you might suspect, this was supposed to be the big AIF game I was working on. Unfortunately, for many reasons it just didn't work. While there were but two girls, the plot was, in essence, too grand. Naively I thought reducing the number of girls to two meant "small game". It didn't.

I've been kind of disconnected from the AIF community as of late and I want to say there are still projects in the pipeline that are AIF-related, so I'm not going away. In the short term, it looks like a lot was released on the AIF front and so you can expect a few reviews in the future. Typically, I try not to read ExLibris's reviews before I have a chance to play the games, so look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment